Production Schedule Coordinator
Production Schedule Coordinator will use his/her knowledge of the production process, to create daily, weekly and monthly production schedules; partnering with Sales, Procurement, Manufacturing and Shipping/Logistics to plan, develop, forecast, and establish production schedules to meet customer demands and address issues that might affect product quality.
- Create weekly and monthly manufacturing schedules in consultation with Inside Sales and Logistics to ensure on-time delivery of products to customers.
- Monitor the production schedule and adjust as needed based on fluctuations in resource availability and equipment performance.
- Create and edit Batch Tickets to ensure accuracy.
- Status batch tickets daily (on ongoing basis).
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure products are available and alert purchasing on low inventory. Create corresponding reports and enter data into Chempax.
- Schedule daily transfers between JDD and warehouse for raw materials and finished goods to ensure proper tracking of inventory during transit.
- Ensure warehouse transfers are completed to avoid issues upon shipment, and Chempax documentation is complete.
- Assist management in resolving problems concerning shipments, shortages, PO changes and cancellation of orders.
- In conjunction with Manufacturing Manager, make recommendations to allocate necessary resources from manufacturing (equipment, time and labor).
- Measure and report department’s performance on specified metrics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree preferred or equivalent experience required
- 5 years experience in production control, planning, scheduling in a manufacturing mix job shop.
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office products, with advanced Excel.
- Ability to analyze and manipulate data
- Possess an ability to work with all levels of staff and management.
- Working knowledge/experience with Master Production Schedules (MPS).
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Effective troubleshooting, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status
Frequently stand, walks, stoops, crouches, pushes and pulls
Continuous keyboard use/repetitive hand motion
Work in an environment that is subject to seasonal temperature variation.