We are looking for a Production Graphic Artist with an eye for detail. This is a manufacturing facility and details are crucial. You should be someone who is aware of current graphic design software in order to produce graphic materials including packaging, labels, marketing collateral and more for all MicroCare platforms.
- Develop consistent artwork templates to ensure each product layout is the same in look, size, color and placement
- Work on multiple projects with multiple internal customers in a short time frame and honoring deadlines.
- Proofread and edit to produce accurate and high quality work with minimal errors
- Prepare finished labels by operating printing equipment or submitting artwork to purchasing
- Maintain up-to-date artwork and archives old artwork in an orderly and secure fashion.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies in new media.
- Able to work in a technical environment.
- Other projects and tasks as required.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Arts or minimum two years equivalent work experience.
- Fully proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, for MAC and PC
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good communicator
- Well organized, accountable and efficient
- Ability to work in self-managed environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Continuous sitting and Frequent typing.