Mexico Regional Sales Manager
Responsible for the overall sales growth and development of a defined territory in Mexico.
- Serve as Regionl Sales Manager for the MicroCare/Sticklers Cleaners business platform and will support MicroCare Precision Cleaning Fluids( Bulk) and MicroCare Medical products on an as needed basis.
- Identify, develop and maintain opportunities within the territory.
- Define target markets and key distributors to enhance growth.
- Responsible for selecting and managing the independent sales reps within the territory
- Build, maintain and adjust a distribution matrix that supports the sales forecast.
- Successfully interface with the VP-Sales, Operations and the appropriate Marketing personnel to develop sales strategies and programs that support established sales goals.
- Follow-up on opportunities throughout the MicroCare Corp product line.
- Travel within his/her defined territory and work with Technical Regional resources.
- Responsible for the successful communication and implementation of said strategies and programs through the entire organization.
- Brief the Executive Committee on progress and other relevant issues as requested.
- This position may include significant travel, including weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or three (3) to five (5) years related experience.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-2 year time span.
- Manufacturing systems development and deployment.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-managed environment
- Excellent driving record
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Must be in good general health
Frequent lifting, walking, sitting and standing
Must be able to lift 30 pounds and set up trade show booths