Website MicroCare Corporation
Discover Perfectly Clean
MicroCare is looking for a few long-term temporary employees to assist with a large project. This role will be Monday-Thursday 6am-4:30pm. The role will carry you through the Summer up to Labor Day.
- Help with the set-up and break down of the various filling lines to manufacture all the different types of MicroCare products.
- Inspect all mechanical parts for any problems or issues during set-up and break down.
- Package, label, lot, and stack all products per instructions on the batch ticket.
- Inspect all finished products for complete accuracy and possible imperfections.
- Move raw materials and finished goods around warehouse with propane powered forklift.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Responsible for daily trash and cardboard disposal.
- Help out in other areas of warehouse as needed.
- Must wear safety shoes and company provided eye protection at all times.
- May have to work at other facilities as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent of 3 of years manufacturing experience.
· Must be able to read, write and speak English.
· Must have 1 yr manufacturing or warehouse experience.
· Strong mechanical knowledge
· Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
· Good communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
· Lifting required of up to 50lbs unassisted and over 50lbs with lifting aides.
· Frequently stands, walks, stoops, crouches, climbs, pushes and pulls.
· Work environment subject to seasonal temperature variation.
Job Type: Temporary