Discover Perfectly Clean
MicroCare is looking for an Receiving Coordinator to hold responsibility for the flow, inventory levels, replenishment and allocation to production of manufactured and purchased materials required for production between company locations.
- Verifies incoming shipment quantities to purchase order and coordinates with Quality Department when necessary for inspection and acceptance verification.
- Receives physical products into Chempax inventory to match Purchase Order.
- Communicates and investigates any inventory discrepancies to obtain approval for final disposition.
- Enters internal Bill of Lading (BOL) warehouse transfers for chemical and other raw materials as per manufacturing requests into Chempax.
- Receives and verifies incoming transfers from other company locations.
- Verifies accuracy of inventory through weekly cycle counts.
- Partners with Production Scheduler to monitor raw material inventories to meet customer demand.
- Reviews and maintains Safety Data Sheets in the SDS file in cafeteria and shared drive to comply with Hazard Communication regulations. Initiates quality review of all incoming COA and new SDSs with Quality department.
- Reviews and maintains Certificates of Analysis into shared file and hard copy file as product is received in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Travel between three locations to receive goods.
- Attend company provided Haz-Mat training required every three years and other training as needed.
- Must wear company provided eye protections and footwear at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of Receiving experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Exceptional Excel skills and MS Office packages.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Have personal transportation to travel between locations with a valid driver’s license.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed – ability to thoroughly analyze and identify outliers or errors in data sets.
- Project management skills, and attention to detail required.
- Forklift driving skills a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Continuous sitting
- Continuous keyboard use/repetitive hand motion
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Standing, bending, lifting and crouching.