|We are looking for a Chemistry Lab Technician to conduct chemical laboratory tests to analyze chemicals for quality control, technical service, R&D and maintenance of environmental standards.
· Bachelors degree in Chemistry.
· Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
· One to five years of hands on work experience with lab procedures, equipment and various chemical compounds.
· Ability to work independently.
· Understanding of general laboratory etiquette, excellent trouble shooting and communication skills required.
· Organized and detail oriented.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
· Continuous Sitting
· Continuous keyboard use/ repetitive hand motion
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.