Website MicroCare Corporation
MicroCare Corporation is looking for a Sourcing Specialist to support the functions within our Procurement Department. This person will be responsible for the planning, monitoring and procurement of direct materials used in the manufacture of MicroCare USA products.
- Generate purchase orders for the acquisition of materials in support of manufacturing requirements.
- Utilize the MRP functionality in Chempax and maintain master data and planning parameters.
- Check and analyze material inventory levels and replenish stock as needed to support USA operations.
- Monitor open purchase orders and inform operation of any delays that might impact manufacturing.
- Update Vendor contact information in the system.
- Track delivery lead-time and adjust planning parameters as necessary.
- Review historical demand patterns and adjust re-order points as necessary.
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with Logistics, Quality, Sales, Receiving and Manufacturing.
- Follow up with vendors on delivery status and/or estimated time of arrival and update operations as necessary.
- Support new product introductions, initiate new material numbers, place initial orders and monitor demand.
- Support the Senior Sourcing Analyst to reduce inventory investment and total cost of ownership.
- Email artwork for new products or artwork changes to vendor. Follow up on proofs and gain proper sign off on final proofs.
- Partner with Graphic Designer and Regulatory to insure label claims are up to date.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Secondary education or Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- 2 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced Excel and experience with an automated MRP is a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaborator who can interact professionally with people at all levels of the company and with external contacts.
- Analytical mind-set with confident decision-making skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Physical Requirements include: Continuous sitting and Continuous keyboard use/repetitive hand motion.