Website MicroCare Corporation
We are looking for two Assembly Technicians to assembly MicroCare products including but not limited to Trigger Grips, Bench Mounting Kits, Brushes, Fiber Optic Sticks, and Fiber Optic Kits.
If you like to do puzzles or assemble model planes, this is the job for you.
- Inspect parts for defects to ensure a quality-finished product.
- Package and label all products with proper part and lot numbers
- Help with set-up and break-down of equipment for the assembly of products.
- Gather materials required for each production operation from batch ticket.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Wear company provided eye protection and safety shoes at all times.
- Assist on the aerosol filling line if needed.
- Attend company provided Haz-Mat training, required every three years.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Prior experience with small piece assembly work preferred.
- Must have basic math skills for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Light lifting up to 50 lbs required.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Work in an environment that is subject to seasonal temperature variations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.